The full form of SEO is “Search Engine Optimization.” SEO helps increase the website traffic (both in terms of quality and quantity), as well as exposure to your brand, through organic (non-paid) search engine results.
Why is SEO important?
- Helps build your brand
- The optimized website earns more traffic and hence more opportunities to convert prospects into customers
- Helps your target audience find your site
- Boosts your credibility and authority
- Helps stay ahead of your competitors
- Helps improve user experience
Why Bluehost SEO Tools?
Bluehost SEO Tools does a complete analysis of your website and generates a Marketing report (online) that covers the following.
- Overall score – Your Report starts with your overall score; the higher the score, the better. The score is calculated with an algorithm that takes into consideration all aspects of your site that influence SEO. Your score can fluctuate a lot, so don’t get too hung up on changes from one day to the next, but focus on completing your tasks in each section.
- Search Engine Registrations – Bluehost SEO Tools will submit your site to Google, Bing, and Yahoo. In the case of new websites, it takes time for them to be found and it will take months to get a high ranking.
- Traffic – The report helps you maintain a count on the number of visitors you get and where are they coming from. This can be trended and compared for a period of 2 weeks, a month and Quarterly.
- Rankings – Check how your site is ranking with the main search engines viz. Google, Bing, and Yahoo. You can also check your performance on the keywords which you are tracking and also benchmark it with your competitors.
- Site Review – This lets you know if your site has any technical issues that you should be aware of, Eg; takes a longer time to load, if SSL certificate is missing etc. Bluehost SEO Tools also tells you areas where you are doing well and where you could improve.
- Optimization of your site – This will tell you how compatible or friendly your site is to search engines. It will evaluate if the search engines can understand the structure of your site if the site’s titles, links, and meta-descriptions are in order.
- Content – High-quality content is the most important parameter to improve your site’s ranking. Bluehost SEO Tools will analyze your content and give recommendations to improve.
- Mobile friendly – This will analyze your site and let you know if it is responsive and loads quickly on mobiles and tablets.
- Site’s Popularity – This is measured by the number of links from other sites to your website. The more your site is linked to other different places, the more visitors you will get. The search engines will also rank your website better if you have a lot of backlinks.
How do I purchase Bluehost SEO Tools?
- Buy any of our Shared WordPress Hosting plans and get Bluehost SEO tools as a free Add-On
- To activate the free addon, please follow the steps mentioned below: Marketplace > Add-ons > Bluehost.in SEO Tools > Choose Start Plan > Select the Domain Name > Buy Now > Under Items To Be Purchased you’ll see Bluehost SEO Tools Start will be added for Free (i.e. ₹0.00) > Click on Process Free Order
For any queries w.r.t Bluehost SEO Tools, please click here