Online security is a serious concern. Your password acts as a lock to your Bluehost account. A password can become vulnerable over time. That’s why It’s best to keep updating your password frequently.
There are two major methods you can use to rest your Bluehost account password
- From within the panel
- From outside the panel
Watch the video below to know more,
Let’s see how you can reset the password to your Bluehost account from within the Bluehost panel:
- Log in to your Bluehost panel and click on the “Security” option.
- This will open the Security options page of your panel. Under the main password, section click on the “Change Password” option.
- There are two methods to choose a password. Use the Suggest Password option. Where our automated system will suggest a new password. Or type in the new password making sure you follow the password requirements.
That is how you can change your password from within the Bluehost Panel.
In the second method, you can reset your password even if you are locked out of your Bluehost panel:
- Go to Forget Password on Bluehost Site.
- This will take you to the reset password page. Enter your primary domain name or cPanel username and click on next.
- This will lead you to the Authorize Reset Link tab, here you will see a success message of a password reset link being sent to your primary email id associated with your account.
- Go to the inbox of your primary email id and click on ‘Reset Password’.
- This will take you to the Create New Password tab. Type in your new password.
And that’s it, that’s how you can reset your password even if you are locked out of your Bluehost panel. You can use either of these two methods to change your password. It is advisable to frequently change your password to make sure that your account is secure.
If you still need more help, then please chat with us.